The Urgent Care Center continues to partner with many corporate clients in providing necessary medical services that ensures well being of their workforce. Our endeavor is to provide any injured employee with the best immediate medical care and minimize disability that might arise from such injuries. In addition, we strive to provide the best occupational medical needs for companies and their employees under full compliance with State and Federal mandated regulations.
Our Service includes:
- PPD TB Testing
- DOT Examinations
- Respirator /Asbestos Examinations
- Fitness for Duty Examinations
- Independent Medical Examinations (IME)
- Hazmat Examinations
- Fire and Law Enforecement Examinations
- Commercial Driver Certification Examinations
- Hepatitis A & B
- Polio / Tetanus / Typhoid
- PPD TB Testing
- Drug screen panels
- On-site pulmonary function testing
- Audiometry testing
- Vision testing services
- PPD TB - Screening
The Urgent Care Center is an approved provider for most worker's compensation networks and insurance carriers. We provide prompt evaluation and treatment for a full range of work-related injuries and illnesses including:
- On the Job Injury and Sudden Illness
- Lacerations (onsite stitches, suturing, stapling)
- Fractures, sprains and strains
Our digital X-ray, EKG machine and an on-site laboratory help us care for your employees efficiently and effectively. Our Board Certified physicians are available seven days/week, including holidays for extended hours to treat your employees.
WE STRIVE IN MAKING WORKFORCE HEALTHCARE WORK FOR YOU
We provide prompt, comprehensive service and communication back to you, no matter what your industry or company size. We focus on helping you and your employees to determine a back-to-work plan. Our staff will work with you to streamline the process for treatment, electronic feedback on your employee's status, direct follow up with your employee, as well as record keeping and appointment setup.
- Efficient treatment authorization and appointment registration so you can approve visits with minimal interruption.
- Streamlined processing for easy billing and administration.
HIGHLIGHTS OF OCCUPATIONAL MEDICAL SERVICES
We offer a variety of pre-employment and ongoing drug screenings and blood alcohol testing services. We will also handle all of your pre-employment and ongoing employee physicals, including DOT/basic physicals, OSHA respiratory physicals or customized exams for your company or industry.
- Pre-Employment and Pre-Placement Examinations
- Executive Physical Examinations
- Annual Employee Examinations
- DOT and Non-DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Immunizations and Vaccines
- International Travel Vaccines & Health
- Onsite Laboratory, X-ray, EKG and Spirometry
WE ALSO PERFORM DRUG SCREENS ON SITE. REASONS COULD INCLUDE:
We can perform most types of drug testing including:
- Post Accident
- Reasonable Cause
- DOT HP
- Rapid 7-Panel
- Rapid 9-Panel
- DOT Drug Screen
- Breath Alcohol Test (BAT)